- Adding new products to your e-commerce store.
- Adding new posts to your blog.
- Updating Contact & Team pages.
- Adding Videos to pages & posts.
- Adding images to pages/posts/products.
- Updating pricing on products.
- Pop-ups, Opt-ins & Contact Forms. Aweber, Mailchimp, etc. We’ll make sure you’re connected & synced up.
- WordPress Backups. We’ll configure automated backups to a location of your choosing (email, ftp server, Dropbox, etc.)
- Google Search Console integration to help you get the most of your search engine results and improve your performance – including search terms your site is ranking for.
- SEO-izing your existing content. We’ll add your meta tags and make on-page optimizations to get better organic search results.
- Technical support with common website errors and issues. Things like page redirects, plugin configuration, hosting issues, etc.
- STEP 1: Email us when you need stuff done.
- STEP 2: We’ll do the work or reply quickly with follow-up questions.
- STEP 3: We email to let you know the work is complete. It’s that simple.
- Initial review of WordPress plugins, website speed, security analysis and recommendations by one of our senior-level WordPress developers ($300 value).
- Backup of all files and database for extra security.
- SEO analysis
- SSL/HTTPS for speed & security (and because Google likes it)
- E-commerce Support.
- Event Ticketing
- Digital Consulting
- Website customizations beyond our WordPress Virtual Assistant service
- In-person 1-on-1 Digital Training & Support in Minneapolis
- Online Training & Support anywhere
- Website Security, Speed, & SEO maintenance.
- Real-time backups.
- Just ask. 🙂
Check out the reviews below and also see our Google Reviews.
Historically, I have struggled with designers/developers who have over-promised and under-delivered. Since starting with The Mighty Mo, I haven’t been stuck repeating requests or wondering what I’m paying for 😉 The team has added a wide variety of functionality, coached me on methods to efficiently achieve my goals, and even taught me how to make simple changes to my site. They really won me over when they coached me into a competitive service because it was a better fit for my business. At this point, I know I’m in great hands.Toby Cryns, is the go-to resource in the Twin Cities for boutique WordPress consulting, training, and mentoring! When he isn’t mentoring some of the top marketing professionals in the Twin Cities, he can be found building custom WordPress plugins, and teaching WordPress at venues and conferences around The Cities. But don’t take our word for it…check out the testimonials below from some folks who have benefitted from Toby’s instruction and expertise:
“Meeting with Toby was great. He took the time to understand what drove me and what my motivation was for my site. He helped relieve a lot of anxiety I had with my lack of experience by helping me simplify my process.” – John Miller, My Town Fitness, MN
“I was impressed that we were able to accomplish all the changes to my website that I wanted in such a short time!” – Bill Barrett, RTS Inc., MN
“It’s nice to have a go-to resource, not just for basic site fixes, but for insight into function and vision as well!” – Glenn Stanley, Crosstown Insurance, MN
Every time I meet with Toby, I not only get my issues solved, but I go away with awesome new solutions to things I didn’t even know I needed.” – Mike Kamish, Airbrushed Headbands, MNIMPORTANT: Still not convinced? Check out our recent Google Reviews!
- Bloggers who need someone to stitch together images and post blogs regularly.
- Small business owners who need regular website image, text, blog, or team page updates.
- Bloggers who need help with the technical side of WordPress.
- Bloggers & small business owners who need a technical WordPress resource.
- Small business owners who need to make logo, style, and color updates to their website.
- Small businesses who need a complete website redesign. (Check out our WordPress Design, Refresh, & Launch for that.)
- Bloggers who need someone to write or edit copy.
I’m free to be as ambitious as I want, putting my creative energies toward what I do best and leaving the rest to Toby.” – Paula DeGrand, GettingThingsSewn.com
Platinum Hosting is available as a separate add-on service. Q: What if I leave? A: We ask that you commit to a minimum of 1 year with us. 100% money-back guarantee if you decided to leave after 1 month. After the initial commitment ends, it’s month-to-month. Q: Do we own our text, images, logo, files, etc? A: Yes. You own 100% all of the content you provide (assuming it was yours to begin with). We don’t want to own and make no claim of ownership or copyright over any text, images, logo, files, etc. that you provide us. Q: Do you add & configure plugins? A: Yes, most of the time, we can help with installing and configuring popular plugins. There are cases where we do not support configuring plugins due to the technical expertise that some require. If a high level of expertise is required, we might need to loop in one of our senior-level WordPress developers, and there might be an added cost. Either way, we’ll let you know before doing the work, and you will have the opportunity to weigh in on next steps. Q: How much does it cost? A: Pricing starts at $99/mo., all-inclusive! Q: Do you offer SEO and other services? A: Yes. We have experience with all sorts of web technologies and offer them a la carte as addons. View our Website Amazing payment page for additional services and price details. Q: How do you offer this at such a low price? A: We’ve been doing this for over a decade, and we’ve built expertise and operational efficiencies that help us deliver amazing service at a low price.