LIMITED TIME $100 DISCOUNT
(Expires at Midnight Tonight)
Professional WordPress Assistance You Can Count On
You have a business to run. …Aaaaand you are continually asking yourself why you are spending so much of your work time updating your WordPress website.
No More WordPress Headaches!
We’ll do the WordPress work.
Let us handle things like:
- Adding new products to your e-commerce store.
- Adding new posts to your blog.
- Updating Contact & Team pages.
- Adding Videos to pages & posts.
- Adding images to pages/posts/products.
- Updating pricing on products.
- Pop-ups, Opt-ins & Contact Forms. Aweber, Mailchimp, etc. We’ll make sure you’re connected & synced up.
- WordPress Backups. We’ll configure automated backups to a location of your choosing (email, ftp server, Dropbox, etc.)
- Google Search Console integration to help you get the most of your search engine results and improve your performance – including search terms your site is ranking for.
- SEO-izing your existing content. We’ll add your meta tags and make on-page optimizations to get better organic search results.
- Technical support with common website errors and issues. Things like page redirects, plugin configuration, hosting issues, etc.
Additionally, as a customer of The Mighty Mo!, you’ll benefit from free advice on plugins, themes, security, best-practices, etc. Just email or call when you have quick questions.
Get The Professional WordPress Assistance That You Deserve Today
For most businesses, our Small Business plan is perfect. It includes unlimited phone calls and emails along with up to 2 hours of WordPress Virtual Assistant support. Everything you need to put your focus back on the business of your business. 🙂
Our WordPress Virtual Assistant Proven Process
- STEP 1: Email us when you need stuff done.
- STEP 2: We’ll do the work or reply quickly with follow-up questions.
- STEP 3: We email to let you know the work is complete. It’s that simple.
You’ll deal with real people that you can call or email for clarification or ideas.
Every Customer Setup Includes:
- Initial review of WordPress plugins, website speed, security analysis and recommendations by one of our senior-level WordPress developers ($300 value).
- Backup of all files and database for extra security.
- SEO analysis
Need Speed, Security, SEO expertise? We’ve got you covered there, too.
Our WordPress Virtual Assistant service handles all the content updates so you can focus on your business (text, files, images, products, blog posts, pages, menus, etc.).
If you need additional WordPress expertise for things like speeding up your website, improving your SEO, or securing your website, we’ve got your back there, too.*
We’ve been doing this in Minneapolis for over a decade, and we’ll be here for another decade!
Other Things We Can Help With For a Reasonable Fee:
- SSL/HTTPS for speed & security (and because Google likes it)
- E-commerce Support.
- Event Ticketing
- Digital Consulting
- Website customizations beyond our WordPress Virtual Assistant service
- In-person 1-on-1 Digital Training & Support in Minneapolis
- Online Training & Support anywhere
- Website Security, Speed, & SEO maintenance.
- Real-time backups.
- Just ask. 🙂
People Trust Us
Check out the reviews below and also see our Google Reviews.
Historically, I have struggled with designers/developers who have over-promised and under-delivered. Since starting with The Mighty Mo, I haven’t been stuck repeating requests or wondering what I’m paying for 😉 The team has added a wide variety of functionality, coached me on methods to efficiently achieve my goals, and even taught me how to make simple changes to my site. They really won me over when they coached me into a competitive service because it was a better fit for my business. At this point, I know I’m in great hands.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our service after the first month – and I do mean 100% – we’ll refund you 100% of your payment. No questions asked. No funny business. Just a quick, painless refund.
We’ve been working with people like you in Minnesota (and beyond) for over a decade, and we aim to be in business for a decade+ more!
About Our Founder, Toby Cryns
“Our mission is to empower people to do good work.” – Toby Cryns, Founder of The Mighty Mo!
With over a decade of WordPress development and training under his belt, WordPress guru extraordinaire, Toby Cryns, is the go-to resource in the Twin Cities for boutique WordPress consulting, training, and mentoring! When he isn’t mentoring some of the top marketing professionals in the Twin Cities, he can be found building custom WordPress plugins, and teaching WordPress at venues and conferences around The Cities.
But don’t take our word for it…check out the testimonials below from some folks who have benefitted from Toby’s instruction and expertise:
“Meeting with Toby was great. He took the time to understand what drove me and what my motivation was for my site. He helped relieve a lot of anxiety I had with my lack of experience by helping me simplify my process.” – John Miller, My Town Fitness, MN
“I was impressed that we were able to accomplish all the changes to my website that I wanted in such a short time!” – Bill Barrett, RTS Inc., MN
“It’s nice to have a go-to resource, not just for basic site fixes, but for insight into function and vision as well!” – Glenn Stanley, Crosstown Insurance, MN
Every time I meet with Toby, I not only get my issues solved, but I go away with awesome new solutions to things I didn’t even know I needed.” – Mike Kamish, Airbrushed Headbands, MN
IMPORTANT: Still not convinced? Check out our recent Google Reviews!
Sick of the headaches that come with owning a website?
Want to feel empowered to focus on your business or non-profit?
Did you break your WordPress website the last time you updated it?
Our decade+ experience supporting small businesses and non-profits allows us to tackle all the digital stuff while you focus on your job.
Our WordPress Virtual Assistant Service Is For:
- Bloggers who need someone to stitch together images and post blogs regularly.
- Small business owners who need regular website image, text, blog, or team page updates.
- Bloggers who need help with the technical side of WordPress.
- Bloggers & small business owners who need a technical WordPress resource.
- Small business owners who need to make logo, style, and color updates to their website.
It’s Not a Good Fit for:
- Small businesses who need a complete website redesign. (Check out our WordPress Design, Refresh, & Launch for that.)
- Bloggers who need someone to write or edit copy.
Still Have Questions?
Learn more about our founder, Toby here.
I’m free to be as ambitious as I want, putting my creative energies toward what I do best and leaving the rest to Toby.” – Paula DeGrand, GettingThingsSewn.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Are WordPress plugin updates and WordPress software updates included in the WordPress Virtual Assistant service?
A: No. In order to keep costs of our virtual assistant service low, we focus only on content updates to your website (adding products/posts/pages, updating products, adding images to slideshows, adding new blog posts, making copy edits to existing pages, uploading files/images, etc.)
Q: Does this include website hosting?
A: No. Our proprietary, enterprise class Platinum Hosting is available as a separate add-on service.
Q: What if I leave?
A: We ask that you commit to a minimum of 1 year with us. 100% money-back guarantee if you decided to leave after 1 month. After the initial commitment ends, it’s month-to-month.
Q: Do we own our text, images, logo, files, etc?
A: Yes. You own 100% all of the content you provide (assuming it was yours to begin with). We don’t want to own and make no claim of ownership or copyright over any text, images, logo, files, etc. that you provide us.
Q: Do you add & configure plugins?
A: Yes, most of the time, we can help with installing and configuring popular plugins. There are cases where we do not support configuring plugins due to the technical expertise that some require. If a high level of expertise is required, we might need to loop in one of our senior-level WordPress developers, and there might be an added cost. Either way, we’ll let you know before doing the work, and you will have the opportunity to weigh in on next steps.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Pricing starts at $99/mo., all-inclusive!
Q: Do you offer SEO and other services?
A: Yes. We have experience with all sorts of web technologies and offer them a la carte as addons. View our Website Amazing payment page for additional services and price details.
Q: How do you offer this at such a low price?
A: We’ve been doing this for over a decade, and we’ve built expertise and operational efficiencies that help us deliver amazing service at a low price.