“I’m not the same person I was when I started my business,” Renee explained. “I no longer love the business I built.”
I’ve been there. You’ve been there.
Over the years, our life’s priorities change: marriage, kids, relationships, interests, skills, needs, etc.
But somehow our businesses fail to change with us.
We’ll apply sound principles to your business and steer you towards your goals.
You’ll build skills that will create a more anti-fragile you.
Ultimately, you’ll feel and be more empowered to do the work of your dreams.
You already have all the tools you need – my job is to help you rediscover and apply them.
Our Proven Process
- We start with a conversational workshop about your hopes, dreams, and assumptions for life and business.
- With a firm understanding of your personal and business goals, we’ll utilize a proven framework to build out your 1-, 3-, 5-, and 10-year measurable goals.
- Then we collaborate to build your initial weekly action plan.
- We begin our weekly, 1-on-1, pulse workshops. This is where you’ll see real weekly progress on the goals we set in the steps above.
Some Notable Accomplishments I’ve Helped People Like You Achieve In the Past:
- Invest your time more wisely.
- Discover the high-value products you are (or aren’t) offering.
- Helped position and price your products appropriately.
- Align personal health goals with business goals.
- Make more money with less time (by investing your time more wisely).
- Fix Sales Process Bottlenecks.
- Develop Sales Strategy.
- Better Sales & Marketing alignment and better ROI on these investments.
- Develop Marketing Strategy (web, digital, email, social media, public relations, etc).
- Manage Outsourced Teams.
- Manage Expectations Internally Around Rebranding, Website Launches, App Launches, etc.
- Build Capacity for Website Development & App Development.
- Launch New Products.
- Improve Website Performance (i.e. Speed, SEO, etc).
- Build Capacity for Ongoing Website Support, Maintenance, Feature Builds, Help, Etc.
- Exhibit Calm in the Face of the Impending Storm.
Learn More via Recent Google Reviews.
If you’ve ever wondered, “What should I do next?” then this is for you.