I’ve received a lot of questions over the last couple of months about weird things happening on their WordPress sites:
- Weird errors
- Broken stuff
- Pages not loading
- Blog posts going missing
- E-commerce products breaking
- New interfaces to add text, photos, videos, etc.
Most of these errors are due to the brand new editor WordPress forced upon us in November, without your consent, and likely without your knowledge by the WordPress Core developers. (i.e. These problems are likely plaguing millions of websites right now.)
How to Solve WordPress Issues:
- Install the Classic Editor Plugin. This is the simplest solution, will make most/all issues go away, and will bring back the old editor you know and love! A few clicks, and you’re done! I highly-recommend this option as a short-term fix. Reply to this email if you’d like help making this switch.
- Fix the website bugs caused by the new editor, and then learn how to use the new WordPress editor.
- Do nothing. Always an option…but not necessarily the best one. 🙂
Let me know if you have questions,