There are times that we will be asking our clients to obtain their Twitter API so we can integrate their WordPress site.
Here is a quick guide to get your Twitter OAuth Settings.
1) Sign in using your twitter account: https://apps.twitter.com/
2) Create a new app
3) Enter Name, Description & website. You can leave callback URL blank. Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions below.
4) Click on the “APi Keys” tab and scroll down to the token actions and click “Create my access token”.
5) Click “Test OAuth” Button.
5) Take note of the OAUTH Settings (Consumer key, Consumer Secret, Access Token & Access token secret)